Fundraising

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thursday I leave for Rwanda

Thursday I leave for Rwanda.  Today I gave a talk to group of high school students about power and privilege, went skiing, and tried to tie up some lose ends in the below zero temperatures.  It is not only the below zero temperatures that have me excited for my departure to Rwanda, it is also the knowledge of how much more I will gain from this trip than I can hope to give as a volunteer.  I look forward to this gained knowledge.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin, I got your message that you will have a blog. So much for your getting away from us. This is great. I hope that it will help us to help you to help others. I hope your travel is safe and look forward to hearing about your first impressions from Rwanda. Bring peace in your heart, love, your brother Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to inspire and be inspired. Good luck my sister. All our thoughts are with you for safe traveling!

    ReplyDelete